Ongoing Community Gatherings
WE: A Monthly Friday Evening Artist Market meets Acro Jam meets Game Night meets Flow Arts meets Live Music meets Poetry Share meets Bonfire meets all the things we love & cherish about this amazing community! The first Friday night of each month from 7:30pm-10:30pm. Free! If you'd like to be part of the event, email email@example.com
Friendship Meditation: Join Pasha Niroo for this very special experience bridging inner and outer on the second Sunday of every month from 12pm-2pm. $30
Friday Night Acro Jams: Weekly Friday Night Community Acro Jam with Curtis + On The First Friday Night of Each Month at 7:30pm. By donation..
QOYA: Sacred Movement/Dance For Those Who Identify As Women: Hosted by Dana Murphy. The second Saturday of every month at 6:00pm. $20 - Register via the Kula schedule.
Reiki Level 3 & Master Training with Jillian Arena, Level 3 Reiki Shinpiden
Friday, October 21, 2022 from 5:30 to 9:30 PM and Saturday-Sunday, October 22-23, 2022 from 9 AM to 4 PM in Studio B
Come learn the sacred art of Reiki with Jillian Arena, Level III Reiki Master, and Teacher
3-day Training in Jupiter!
Are you ready to elevate your energetic practice and take it out into the world in a new way? In Level 3, you will be introduced to two additional Reiki symbols. During the Master (Shinpiden/Teacher) portion of the training, you will learn how to facilitate your own training so that you can share this incredible practice for years to come. Let's spread the light together!
It is recommended that you have a minimum of 6 months working specifically with the Level 1 & 2 symbols before advancing to Level 3/Master.
COST: $895 (includes training manual; payment plans available). Space is limited. Please contact Jillian directly to learn more and to reserve your spot.
Want to offer a workshop or training at Kula?
One of the primary intentions of Kula is to offer our community a sacred space to support one another in growth and understanding. We frequently invite teachers and health and wellness professionals to support this mission by hosting workshops within the space. If you feel called to share a workshop or training in yoga, creative arts or other wellness modalities, please submit a proposal for consideration.
How to Submit a Proposal for a Workshop or Series
Please send proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Proposal” in the subject line. Include the following details:
1. Are you a Yoga Alliance certified teacher and do you hold a YACEP designation? Do you hold any other certifications pertinent to the content you are presenting?
2. Program description/title. Please include a detailed description of your workshop or series as well as a 1 paragraph brief description that can be used for marketing materials and social media posts. If your workshop is for teachers, please include how many CEU hours have been approved by Yoga Alliance.
3. Length of the program (number of weeks/length of time). If you have presented this workshop before, a detailed daily schedule may be helpful to include in your proposal to help us determine the right placement of your offering within our own schedule.
4. Bio/credentials of the presenter along with bio picture
5. Suggested Pricing( See our suggestion for Workshop Pricing Here)
6. Minimum/maximum number of participants
7. Have you presented this before? If so, where? Please provide contact info as a reference.