Learn More About Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training by Clicking Here.
Flow Arts Fridays: Acro, Hooping & More! The first Friday of every month at 7:30pm. By donation.
QOYA:Sacred Movement/Dance For Those Who Identify As Women: The second Saturday of every month at 7:00pm. Register via the Kula schedule.
Next Season: The Gita Sessions. A 10 Week Series on The Bhagavad Gita. Begins September 2021
The Gathering Place is an inner work + meditation group facilitated by Kula Founder, Scott Feinberg. The intention and spirit of this group is to offer a safe and sacred container to gather ourselves AND to gather together. A place to unpack our human experience. A place for self investigation. A place for deeper contemplation. A place for community.
We meet live online on Thursdays from 7:30pm-9:00pm eastern standard time. You can tune in via Zoom from the comfort of your own home anywhere in the world.
All sessions are also recorded, archived and made available to all members so not to worry if you miss a session.
Want to offer a workshop or training at Kula?
One of the primary intentions of Kula is to offer our community a sacred space to support one another in growth and understanding. We frequently invite teachers and health and wellness professionals to support this mission by hosting workshops within the space. If you feel called to share a workshop or training in yoga, creative arts or other wellness modalities, please submit a proposal for consideration.
How to Submit a Proposal for a Workshop or Series
Please send proposals to email@example.com with “Proposal” in the subject line. Include the following details:
1. Are you a Yoga Alliance certified teacher and do you hold a YACEP designation? Do you hold any other certifications pertinent to the content you are presenting?
2. Program description/title. Please include a detailed description of your workshop or series as well as a 1 paragraph brief description that can be used for marketing materials and social media posts. If your workshop is for teachers, please include how many CEU hours have been approved by Yoga Alliance.
3. Length of the program (number of weeks/length of time). If you have presented this workshop before, a detailed daily schedule may be helpful to include in your proposal to help us determine the right placement of your offering within our own schedule.
4. Bio/credentials of the presenter along with bio picture
5. Suggested Pricing( See our suggestion for Workshop Pricing Here)
6. Minimum/maximum number of participants
7. Have you presented this before? If so, where? Please provide contact info as a reference.