Monthly Social Gatherings (Return Date TBA)
First Friday of Month:
Ecstatic Dance with Marianne Baum. 7:30pm – 9:00pm. Sliding Scale $10-20..
First Saturday of Month:
Glow & Flow Blacklight Vinyasa with Ashley Patrice 7-9pm
Second Saturday of Month:
Qoya Transformational Movement for Women with Dana Murphy. 7:30pm – 9:30pm. Minimum Donation of $10.
Third Friday of Month:
Medicine Drum Circle with Buckley Griffis. 7:30pm – 9:30pm. $15.
Fourth Saturday of Month:
Qoya Transformational Movement for Women with Dana Murphy. 7:30pm – 9:30pm. Minimum Donation of $10
Workshops and Trainings
Want to offer a workshop or training at Kula?
One of the primary intentions of Kula is to offer our community a sacred space to support one another in growth and understanding. We frequently invite teachers and health and wellness professionals to support this mission by hosting workshops within the space. If you feel called to share a workshop or training in yoga, creative arts or other wellness modalities, please submit a proposal for consideration.
How to Submit a Proposal for a Workshop or Series
Please send proposals to with “Proposal” in the subject line. Include the following details:
1. Are you a Yoga Alliance certified teacher and do you hold a YACEP designation? Do you hold any other certifications pertinent to the content you are presenting?
2. Program description/title. Please include a detailed description of your workshop or series as well as a 1 paragraph brief description that can be used for marketing materials and social media posts. If your workshop is for teachers, please include how many CEU hours have been approved by Yoga Alliance.
3. Length of the program (number of weeks/length of time). If you have presented this workshop before, a detailed daily schedule may be helpful to include in your proposal to help us determine the right placement of your offering within our own schedule.
4. Bio/credentials of the presenter along with bio picture
5. Suggested Pricing( See our suggestion for Workshop Pricing Here)
6. Minimum/maximum number of participants
7. Have you presented this before? If so, where? Please provide contact info as a reference.