Flow Arts Fridays
Return Date TBA
Qoya Transformational Mvmnt For Women
With Dana Murphy. Return Date TBA
Medicine Drum Circle
3rd Friday Of Each Month. With Buckley Griffis. 7:30pm – 9:30pm.
Community Fire Ceremony & Bonfire
Return Date TBA
Workshops and Trainings
Click below to find out more
Want to offer a workshop or training at Kula?
One of the primary intentions of Kula is to offer our community a sacred space to support one another in growth and understanding. We frequently invite teachers and health and wellness professionals to support this mission by hosting workshops within the space. If you feel called to share a workshop or training in yoga, creative arts or other wellness modalities, please submit a proposal for consideration.
How to Submit a Proposal for a Workshop or Series
Please send proposals to with “Proposal” in the subject line. Include the following details:
1. Are you a Yoga Alliance certified teacher and do you hold a YACEP designation? Do you hold any other certifications pertinent to the content you are presenting?
2. Program description/title. Please include a detailed description of your workshop or series as well as a 1 paragraph brief description that can be used for marketing materials and social media posts. If your workshop is for teachers, please include how many CEU hours have been approved by Yoga Alliance.
3. Length of the program (number of weeks/length of time). If you have presented this workshop before, a detailed daily schedule may be helpful to include in your proposal to help us determine the right placement of your offering within our own schedule.
4. Bio/credentials of the presenter along with bio picture
5. Suggested Pricing( See our suggestion for Workshop Pricing Here)
6. Minimum/maximum number of participants
7. Have you presented this before? If so, where? Please provide contact info as a reference.